Austere Designs Are Intended for Those Who Demand More from the Products That Connect and Power Their World
There’s a new AV accessories brand in the consumer electronics business that hopes to match the performance features of their products with style demands of the people who own them. Founded by fashion and consumer technology industry maven Deena Ghazarian, Austere is committed to creating technology accessories.
Available since early July, the Austere line includes home entertainment audio and video cables, conditioned power, and clean products. Austere is so passionate about being more than expected that it stands behind its home theater, clean, and power products with a lifetime guarantee to replace them if they ever break or underperform.
“There is a massive gap in the technology accessories category, where the choice is either ubiquitous products that easily break and underperform or overly extravagant, antiquated accessories,” Ghazarian said. “At Austere, we’re equally passionate about performance and style and believe there’s a tremendous need in the accessories market for accessible products where these ideologies intersect. That’s why we’ve created Austere, from the packaging to the in-store displays to the products themselves, with intentional design and minimalistic style that deliver spectacular performance.”
Austere’s products feature substantial reusable packaging and opulent-yet-minimalistic style. The Austere Collection includes the following:
Home Theater Audio and Video Accessories
- III Series HDMI 2.0 Cables (1.5m/2.5m/ 5.0m, $49.99/$69.99/$129.99) with HDMI 2.0b, 4K HDR, 15µ in pure hard-gold contacts, with 24K gold-plated contact shields and aDesign precision connector housing and WovenArmor cable, lifetime guarantee.
- V Series HDMI 2.0 Cables (1.5m/2.5m/ 5.0m, $79.99/$99.99/$149.99), features HDMI 2.0b, 4K HDR, 30µ in hard-gold contacts, 24K gold-plated contact shield, aDesign precision connector housing, silver conductor, WovenArmor cable and LinkFit locking connector, lifetime guarantee.
- V Series Optical Audio (2m, $39.99), employs 24K endurance gold-plated, aDesign precision connector LinkFit housing. Precision-polished termination for digital audio accuracy, braided WovenArmor cable, and superior durability from over-molded strain relief and metal retention hardware, lifetime guarantee.
- V Series Audio Interconnect (2m, $69.99), offers 24K endurance gold-plated aDesign precision connector housing, LinkFit secure connection. Superior durability from over-molded strain relief and metal retention hardware soft-touch high-flex cable, lifetime guarantee.
- V Series Speaker Cable and Speaker Cable Adapters (14-gauge 100-foot $149.99, 12-gauge 100-foot $199.99), boasts fine-stranded 100-percent pure OFC, soft-touch high-flex cable, durable jacket for smooth wire routing. Four banana adapters are included, and additional adapters are sold separately ($29.99), lifetime guarantee.
- V Series Subwoofer Cable (5.0m, $79.99) features 24K endurance gold-plated aDesign precision connector housing, LinkFit secure connection. Superior durability from over-molded strain relief and metal retention hardware, SoftTouch high-flex cable, lifetime guarantee.
Power and Protect
- V Series Power and Protect 6- and 8-outlet models ($129.99, $149.99) dedicated 4K joules surge, flameless MOV protection, with 12A circuit breaker + LED indicators for power, ground and protected, expansive SmartFit, PureFiltration, aDesign all-aluminum enclosure, Omniport USB, and WovenArmor power cable, lifetime guarantee, component guarantee.
- VII Series Power and Protect 6- and 8-outlet models ($179.99, $199.99) Dedicated 4K joules surge, flameless MOV protection, 12A circuit breaker + LED indicators for power, ground and protected expansive SmartFit, isolated PureFiltration, aDesign all-aluminum enclosure, Omniport USB w/45W USBC PD, WovenArmor power cable, lifetime guarantee, component guarantee.
Clean and Protect
- III Series Clean and Protect Screen Cleaner (200ml, $29.99).
The Austere collection is available at austere.com and select national, regional, and global retailers.